Eliot S. Jubelirer has varied and extensive experience in:
- Toxic tort and product liability litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Legal malpractice litigation
- Construction defect cases
He has tried numerous jury trials, court trials, and arbitrations to verdict. His recent trials and arbitrations have included:
- The defense of a wrongful discharge and libel action brought by a bond portfolio manager
- The successful prosecution of a claim brought by a computer equipment manufacturer against a Taiwanese supplier of peripherals
- The successful defense of three construction bond surety companies in a complex construction case
- The successful defense of a large national law firm against allegations that it tortiously hired away key partners from a competitor
Mr. Jubelirer has successfully briefed and argued appeals in the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Ninth and Sixth Circuits on behalf of an international shipping company, and numerous cases in California appellate courts on behalf of a variety of clients. One of his petitions to the California Supreme Court was featured in an article in the American Bar Association Journal.
He is an adviser on a national level on toxic tort issues for clients involved in mass tort litigation. His practice includes construction and commercial litigation at the trial court and appellate levels.